This is way overdue.
I’m sorry, Harriet for taking forever-after (someone has been watching Ever After High with her toddler – haha!) to get this completed and posted. My snail-pace is not an indication of anything except my slowness. 🙂
I am absolutely chuffed to be nominated for this award. It means a lot to me. I am ecstatic to be considered one of the amazing bloggers here. This is indeed the best compliment.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s)
Thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating the award! Check blog HERE!
Big thanks also to Harriet! She has a blog that’s as wonderful as she is so do check it out here.
- What do you aspire to be when your older? I am already older 🙂 but it doesn’t stop the aspirations. I’m working on publishing at least 1 book, hopefully more, and a thriving businesses (travel, training, others – app-based) instead of being an employee would just be fabulous.
- What’s your favorite snack? I love cakes, muffins, doughnuts. I should probably snack on cashew nuts and fruits but I’m struggling to buy in to that idea. Yes, the struggle is real!
- Why did you start blogging? To get back to writing, share my writing – thoughts, ideas, opinions – and to have a positive and constructive outlet when sad, disappointed, angry, frustrated, irritated, etc.
- What do you prefer, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner. I actually don’t really eat breakfast.
- If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be? California, USA
Since this is my blog, I will have to say that I love all my posts. 🙂 Okay, let me pick one… This is a travel blog, with a bit of food, so I will pick a post that is technically not a travel or food post; it is a poem – Life is a Road Trip
This is cheating now – oops – but you can also check my posts on The Palace of the Lost City, if you’d like 🙂 especially;-
There are so many amazing and inspiring bloggers in my WP community and some are awards-free. Of those who accept awards, let me list as many as I can 🙂 I hope you don’t mind.
I’ve linked to specific posts as last time I nominated you, the links to “about” or “home” did not work. I hope this works.
Carla Louise – I know you’ve already been nominated and you’ve done the post so this is really just to let you know that I think you’re amazing and you inspire me; even when I end up crying from reading your posts. 🙂
Summer – You are like a little sister to me. I think of you often and I wish you only the best everyday, even when I’m quiet. You’re a brave soul. You are an inspiration. I wish I could blog as well as you do.
Caralyn – You are simply amazing! Awesome actually. I love, love, love your posts. Your blog posts, videos included, are just absolutely fantastic. If you don’t do awards, at least you know that you inspire me, and even more after that most recent post.
Bianca – Binx, I don’t know if I can ping back any of your post. I hope so. You may be young but you’re such a talented writer and you seem to have an old soul that you have wisdom that you inspire me.
Mike – You have one of those blogs that I thoroughly enjoy, consistently. You’re such a fantastic writer. Your ingenious posts are captivating.
Rohvannyn – I love your drawings and your writing. You always have such interesting posts and although I miss your posts sometimes because they don’t show on my Reader I specifically go to your blog to catch up.
Sheryl – You always have such great advice for writing. When I miss your posts, I know I have to go back and read them all in one sitting. I learn a lot from you and I may not use them yet but I know I will.
Mistress of the Ink – I only started following you recently and although I haven’t read many of your posts, I’ve loved the ones I’ve read. I do think you are amazing.
MY 5 QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
- What is the best thing about blogging?
- What do you expect to get out of your blog?
- Do you have a “happy place”? It doesn’t have to be a physical place; it can be a life situation.
- What bothers you the most in the blog world and in your physical world excluding your blogging life?
- If you could spend 24 hours with someone famous, with whom will you spend the whole day and night? Note that I included “sleeping time”. 🙂 *wink*
Pardon me for the last question. It’s the Nedbank Golf Challenge and my boyfriend, Henrik Stenson (*giggle*) is in the country playing at the Gary Player Country Club, and having heard him interviewed even briefly earlier, I MUST see him this weekend. My husband has accepted that I am in love with my boyfriend who doesn’t know he is.. Haha.