What can I use to cook instead of a stove?
5 Appliances You Can Use to Substitute a Stove
- Crockpot. The crockpot: one of the best inventions known to home cooks. …
- Convection/Steam Oven. A convection/steam oven is available to cook your food faster at higher temperatures. …
- Microwave. …
- Cooktop/Portable Burner. …
- Waffle Iron.
What to cook when you dont have an oven?
44 Easy Dinners That Don’t Use the Oven
- One Pot Taco Dinner.
- One Pot Taco Pasta.
- One Pot Spaghetti.
- 15 Minute Sausage Alfredo.
- Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese.
- Eggs and Soy Sauce Over Rice.
- Enchilada Rice.
- Ground Beef Fajita Bowls.
How do I make scrambled eggs without a stove?
To make scrambled eggs in the microwave just whisk eggs/ egg whites as you normally would for the stove, except instead of adding to a pan use a microwave-safe bowl or mug (coated with a little nonstick cooking spray).
What is an alternative to an oven?
Aside from the regular oven, a toaster, a roaster oven can also be used for baking or cooking.. A hotplate, stove, air fryers and convection type of cookware like a Turbo are all possible alternative instead of using the regular oven..
How do I cook pasta without a stove?
- Place noodles in a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Add water to the bowl, enough to completely cover all of the pasta plus about 1 inch.
- Look at the cook time on the box on pasta you are using, add 3-4 minutes, and microwave.
- Drain the remaining water out of the bowl.