As with any exfoliant, do not use every day, or you may dry out or irritate your skin. One to two times per week will help slough off your dull skin cells and leave your face feeling fresher and looking brighter. Follow your baking soda facial with your moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
Should I use baking soda on my face everyday?
For acne breakouts, baking soda can help soothe inflammation and mild pain. It can be used as an exfoliant or added to current acne treatments to boost effects. However, it’s not recommended for everyday use.
Can I use baking soda and lemon on my face everyday?
There’s no evidence that baking soda provides any benefits for your skin, even when combined with lemon juice. In fact, baking soda can actually harm your skin.
What are the dangers of baking soda?
Long-term and overuse of baking soda can increase your risk for:
- hypokalemia, or potassium blood deficiency.
- hypochloremia, or chloride blood deficiency.
- hypernatremia, or rise in sodium levels.
- worsening kidney disease.
- worsening heart failure.
- muscle weakness and cramps.
- increased stomach acid production.
How can I get rid of spots on my face in 2 days at home?
How To Reduce Pimple Marks Naturally
- Orange Peel Powder. Orange is a vital source of vitamin C. Consuming it has really amazing health and skin benefits. …
- Coconut Oil. It is a magical ingredient that can treat any kind of skin condition. …
- Aloe Vera. …
- Baking Soda. …
- Lemon Juice. …
- Castor Oil. …