What sides go with a crab boil?
What’s a good side dish for crab boil?
- Steamed Artichokes with Garlic and Butter.
- Cottage-Cut French Fries.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Lemon and Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce.
- Brandy-Infused Mayonnaise Dip.
- Twice-Baked Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Zucchini, Onion and Corn Hash.
- Almond Caesar Salad.
Why do you put eggs in seafood boil?
The Sides. Red potatoes, sweet corn on the cob and boiled eggs are the staple fillers. They soak up the flavor of the water and cut some of the heat from the spices.
What do you put on a crab boil table?
Tip: Set your table to complement the casual seafood boil vibe. Just spread lots of newspaper on the backyard picnic table, bring plenty of ice-cold beverages and set out the cocktail sauce and saltines (zydeco music optional).
What should I bring to a seafood party?
Stunning Seafood Starters to Serve at Your Next Party
- Lobster cakes | iStock.com.
- Crab cakes | iStock.com.
- Shrimp cocktail | iStock.com.
- Eggrolls | iStock.com.
- Caviar-stuffed potatoes | iStock.com.
- Ahi poke | iStock.com.
- Smoked salmon sushi | iStock.com.
What do you serve at a crab feast?
Here are a few other ideas for cooking with crab meat, plus a few side dishes that pair perfectly with a crab feast:
- Summer ceviche with shrimp and crab. …
- Zucchini crabcakes with lime aioli. …
- Spring crab and shrimp cakes with double radish sauce. …
- Angel hair pasta with crab meat, jalapeño and mint. …
- Grapefruit and crab salad.