What can I cook for a day off?
14 Recipes to Make on Your Day Off
- Olive Oil-Basted Grass-Fed Strip Steak. …
- Lentil-Tahini Burgers with Pickled Cabbage. …
- Fermented Jalapeno Hot Sauce. …
- White Cheddar and Bacon Risotto. …
- Basil-Ricotta Ravioli with Spinach. …
- Tempeh Gyros with Tzatziki. …
- Tangy Beer-Can Chicken. …
- Tomato, Basil, and Corn Pizza.
What can I cook for 3 days?
Most leftovers, such as cooked beef, pork, seafood or chicken, chili, soups, pizza, casseroles and stew can be safely kept for three to four days.
What can I cook on a tight budget?
23 Dirt Cheap Dinners:
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup – You can’t go wrong with this meal! …
- Pancakes and Eggs – Breakfast for dinner anyone? …
- Spaghetti – The cheapest way to make Spaghetti is vegetarian, just using some plain old pasta sauce. …
- French Toast – Another breakfast favorite.
What should you eat when your broke?
15 Cheap Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- Frozen vegetables.
- Brown rice.
- Canned tuna or salmon.
How do I cook a week on Sunday?
Two Tips for Easy Sunday Meal Prep
- Make a multi-purpose whole grain. Cooked brown rice or quinoa can be turned into quick burrito bowls, fried rice, or chilled salads.
- Chop vegetables to be cooked later in the week. …
- Do some salad prep. …
- Prepare a protein.
What foods keep well without refrigeration?
No Refrigeration Cooking
- Canned tuna, chicken, or ham for an easy protein source.
- Beef or other jerkies and dehydrated meats.
- Energy, protein, or granola bars.
- Pasta, lentils, beans, and other dry, boilable grains and legumes.
- Boxed chicken or vegetable broth.