Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain Oven Chips evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 12 – 15 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden. Max Temp °C -18.
Can you grill frozen oven chips?
Instructions: Grill 13-14 mins Grill from frozen. Place in a single layer, on a baking tray and cook under a pre-heated grill for 13-14 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking time.
Can you grill McCain french fries?
Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain French Fries evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 8 – 10 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden.
Can you fry McCain oven chips?
DEEP FRY. Heat the oil in the pan or fryer to around 175°C / 350°F. Place your chips into the basket and let them sizzle away for 4 – 5 minutes, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden.
How long does it take to grill frozen chips?
Cook the Fries at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes. 15 minutes should be about perfect! Shake the basket well during cooking at least once. Cooked Fries turn out golden and delicious!
How do I make frozen oven chips better?
Here are some of the best ways to make frozen fries taste better, according to professional chefs.
- Don’t let your fries thaw first, and be sure to preheat your oven. …
- An acid will help bring out the flavor of your fries. …
- Bake fries on an open rack for optimum air flow. …
- Use an air fryer for extra crispiness.
How do you cook McCain chips in the oven?
Cooking Instructions and Suggestions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Spread the McCain Crispy Oven Steakhouse Cut Potato Chips evenly in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, turning occasionally until crispy and light golden in colour.
- Serve immediately.